Monday, December 1, 2008

Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawsuit Analysis And Opinion

After completing my medical degree in India I came back home to Los Angeles to complete my medical education through residency. During my time back I began online research into areas of interest mainly related to oncology. Mesothelioma was a disease that I had first hand information on due to a close family member suffering from this disease. So this influenced me into creating a website DailyMesothelioma.com that would explain and inform others about mesothelioma and in particular asbestos related mesothelioma. Through ongoing research I came across an abundance of information and case studies regarding asbestos mesothelioma lawsuits.

I have come across many asbestos mesothelioma lawsuit articles from Texas, Michigan, Illinois, Rhode Island, and much of America. Veterans and Armed Service mesothelioma lawsuits were also found. This opened my eyes to see the extent of asbestos exposure that surrounds all these cases. From what I have read asbestos has been banned in the U.S since 1989 according to the EPA. But the products and factories that continue to have asbestos is staggering to say the least. Most of the houston lawyer mesothelioma asbestos lawsuits that I have read involve plaintiffs pursuing litigation against multiple corporations for millions of of dollars in damages. There have been quite a few successful cases and I believe there will will continue to be more to come.

While continuing to build my website I decided to make my research broader and to also include all types of lung cancer and breast cancer. Through more research in these areas I believe it will provide more information for cancer patients and families. Asbestos related mesothelioma is rampant in many developing countries like China, and India due to poor regulations of asbestos and its use. This will lead to many cases of asbestos lung mesothelioma, and through more education an houston lawyer mesothelioma asbestos lawsuit.

Article Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment